Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Atomic Wings!!!

Yes another wing joint besides Bon Chon!!!

I would def come back here for lunch again!!! And here is why...

My co-worker was a bit skeptical about the sauces because she is an extremely picky eater but I had to convince her that this place was worth a try.

Here she had the Garlic Parmesean wings... I had one and Yes they were good. I turned my head once and then back again and she was finished. She didn't like the fries... neither do I unless they had cheese on it for the lunch special...

The wings remind me of an Italian wing on crack... I'd get these wings next time I go




Here's what I ordered. Of course I'm not into the waffle fries because they don't come with cheese so I opted for the Sweet Potato... can't go wrong with that!!
I also went for the Thai chili wings.. Oh how good they were... 

What also went well with my lunch was the photo of the beer in this picture... two beers for 6 bucks all day!! Yes I was pleased... 



I'm a Carb junkie so I also ordered the Mac and cheese and it was delicious... It was lacking in a little salt.. but hey, there was salt, pepper and ketchup on the table and I went to town on this dish!!! 


I would def recommend this place, for the food, the laid back ambiance and the service... Yes you must try this place... like all of the other review boards have said to do!!

http://atomicwings.com/atomic-wings-midtown/



Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org