Monday, September 22, 2014


Lunch at Beer Authority just got better!!! They now have a lunch special where you can get a burger, sandwich and at the fixing and a drink for only $10, Now I don't eat meat so here's what I had!!


This delicious grandma personal pizza was only $12. I really really loved the real fresh taste I got when I tried it for lunch. I could not finish this massive amount of food but I did bring it home and enjoyed it even more!! How's that possible right? Well it was freaking fresh that's why.


I also ordered, like the glutton that I am, a side of Mac and Cheese. not only Is this the BEST mac in cheese in the area... IT"S ONLY $5. When you get the entree it's a bit pricey for the amount you get but the side order is just the right amount of goodness to satisfy any cheese lovers craving!!!



I would DEFINITELY recommend this place for lunch or even happy hour! Great bartender and awesome food to enjoy. 


P.S. The sandwich on the side was my friends,... forgot to ask if he liked, but he inhaled it faster then I could finish the bowl of mac so I guess that answered my question.....

www.beerauthoritynyc.com


Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org