Sunday, September 28, 2014

A hidden Gem indeed!



Cucumber Fresca

My drink... It was cool as a cucumber... consisted of white wine and fresca... simple as that!!!!


Wine Cooler

Not my favorite drink... red wine and coke... it did not taste good..but my friend liked it 



Flower Power Beer

This beer was amazing... nice, light and fruity. Look this beer up I promise you a good deal!



Watermelon Fresca

Watermelon Fresca plus white wine... As simple as that!




 Two buckwheat waffles topped with cinnamon butter 


This was a good waffle. i'm not used to this flavor profile but I loved it. not your typical butter milk taste... it had a nice rustic flavor to it!! And the strawberry compote rounded the dish out perfectly!!! 





Cornmeal-fried catfish

Oh this CATFISH was amazing!!!!! Nicely breaded... and that sauce next to it was out of this world... I only wish I had another piece of fish because it was that damn good guys...



Unmasking hidden gems in BK is awesome.. I'd say go check this place out and have a great time!!!



http://piesnthighs.com/

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org