Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thai food in Lee Mass, 

Let's get right to it! 

We ordered a lot of food because we were hungry and my eyes are bigger than my stomach all the time.

GREEN CURRY With string beans, egg plants, red & green peppers, yellow squash, zucchini and basil leaves. 

This was the veggie version and we liked it. Not spicy at all though and was really rich and creamy because of the coconut milk they used. Oh what a great dish it was!!!


SIAMESE FRIED RICE
Delicious fried rice with chicken, shrimps, egg, onions, snow peas, green pea, baby corns, carrots, sweet corn, tomato, scallions and cilantro.

This rice was good. Over whelmed with veggies this is a great vegetarian dish to eat.



Oh my my my... the Coconut shrimp was out of this world. The fresh coconut flavors, and the sauce was my favorite dish of all the ones we tried that day!!! I wish I could take that recipe back with me to NY



ROLL “J”Vegetarian spring rolls, delicate and crispy. Served with sweet-sour sauce

These Spring rolls were different from what I've been accustomed to and really enjoyed it. hands down the second best dish we tried here. Same sauce as the shrimp.


Vegetable Panang 
Kind of disappointing to say the least. It was the most expensive thing they had and it came with no rice. My bill was mostly high  because of this dish (not a happy camper) We had to order and extra order of rice... (they thought the veggie rice was plenty rice) Did I mention I had a CARB love affair......




Thai Lotus Wine Yummerzzz

This was a really good glass of wine, and the funny thing is that they actually have this bottle in my local wine store (picked up a bottle on my way back home the next day) 




Here's the Wine menu if you are interested in the name/brand of the other ones.



Their Thai Ice tea was on point as well.... cannot complain here either.


All in all, we were happy we found a place with decent food, our other options weren't very promising. We would def go back again, but might only order a few of what we had this day!!! Till next time!!!


http://www.siamsquares.com/



Tagged: , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org