Wednesday, September 17, 2014


What an amazing Happy hour with the booski!!! 

Lets jump right in...


LOBSTER ROLL

$18

Fresh Lobster served on a warm Garlic Bun with Truffle Fries
The Lobster roll was really really good. I really enjoyed the truffles fries the most though. Something about their seasoned fries just feels comforting and the hint of truffle oil in the background just make it go over the top. The lobster roll had enough veggies in it. Nice light mayo flavor, full lobster taste. The bread was a potato bread and it did not over power the whole dish. I would get this again. (oh we shared this dish...You'll see why)


The happy hour wine are all the house wines you find on sale at your local wine shop. That didn't bother me, I was also happy that the bartender had us finish the bottle at no extra cost for the happy hour!!! LUSH.COM Yes I AM



SPICED FRIES

$7

Crispy home fries seasoned with Cove Special Spice Blend

The spiced fries are heavenly, so heavenly we ordered two of them one for me one for him. Something in the spice in unforgettable, it's also fried well, every fry is edible, nothing goes to waste in that basket...that's all I have to say. 


This is the red wine I got. The rest of the bottle was emptied out by me and I was extremely happy about that!!



CRAB RANGOONS

$12

with Honey Sesame Sauce and Spicy Szechuan Sauce

These Crab Rangoons are ridiculous, another dish that is ordered in twos. On the Happy hour menu they are half priced, which makes it easier to buy more. The filling is pure crab meat and cream cheese. The wontons are fried correctly and they are not greasy at all, that's a major plus. The sauce on top gives off the perfect balance of sweet to the dish. Your mouth will go through a sweet, fried, savory roller coaster in a matter of 3 seconds, and you will want that over and over again. 


This was a shocker drink ( compliments from the bartender) who understood from my first visit that I love whiskey. He made a old fashion with egg white. Boy was this drink STRONG and good at the same time. Now don't get me wrong... I still  feel a way about the egg whites, but I made my boo drink most of it >.< hahahahaha. Other then that, this would have to be a winterish drink if anything. 



                        LOBSTER MAC N' CHEESE


                             Creamy mac n' cheese layered with tender fresh Lobster

The lobster mac and cheese was super different from what I've been used to. The bechmel sauce was super flavorful and smooth. The lobster is cut up a little to small for me, but the lobster roll made up for all of that. I would def recommend this dish for sharing or even for your self!!


This is an awesome low key place. Great vibe, awesome staff, and great food to accommodate. If your in the Harlem area I would def check them out. 

Until next time!!

www.covelounge.com/

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Hours and Restaurant Deals © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org